Seminar Online Leadership with Resilience
Special situations require special skills. But how do you acquire or convey them when the classic communication channels only work to a limited extent?
How can I, as a leader, motivate my team again and again and continue to work efficiently on common goals?
These are two of many questions that not only managers ask themselves when employees are in their home offices and communication increasingly takes place online.
This is a trend that will continue to grow in the future. So it’s worth investing a little time and a manageable budget to actually use the crisis as an opportunity.
Go with this seminar strengthened into a more virtual future!
- The contents of the seminar Online Leadership with Resilience
- Understanding the idea of resilience
- Resilience and stress – how are they related?
- Resilience and optimism – what does it mean?
- Becoming more resilient yourself – how does it work?
We are happy to talk about all details like procedures, schedule, costs etc. in person.